Competition Terms & Conditions
Ecoya Summer Limited Edition Consumer Competition
- Information on how to enter the ECOYA Summer Limited Edition competition (“competition”) and prizes form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is ECOYA PTY Ltd, PO Box 2083, Taren Point, NSW, 2229, Australia (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is only open to entrants aged 18 years or over who are individuals who: (i) are legal residents of New Zealand living in New Zealand; OR (ii) are legal residents of Australia living in Australia (“Eligible Entrant); (iii) are not directors or employees of the Promoter or any of its related companies or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion (“Associated Person”); and (iv) are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an Associated Person.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies, and participating outlets, associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 12.01am AEST / NZST 30th July 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST / NZST 30th September 2018 (“Competition Period”). No entry will be accepted after the closing date.
How To Enter
- To enter, an eligible entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
1) Purchase any one (1) x participating ECOYA Summer Garden Limited Edition Collection Fragrance participating products include Madison Candle (400g) or Large Diffusers (200ml),
2) go online to ecoya.com/competition
3) answer the question: ‘In 25 words or less, which is your favourite ECOYA fragrance and why?’
4) enter the unique 6 character (alpha numeric) code found in-pack, and all requested details including full name, suburb, state/region, country, contact number, valid email address and store name
6) submit the fully completed entry form and retain purchase receipt as proof of purchase.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person/per purchase. Additional entries accepted but must be submitted separately in accordance with clause 6 entry requirements.
Judging & Prizes:
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry received during the competition period will be judged based on the creativity of the response to the question asked.
- Judging will take place on Thursday 4 October 2018.
- The first most creative valid entry will win an original artwork by Australian artist Alesandro Ljubicic valued at $13,500.
- The following 15 most creative valid entries will win a signed print of Alesandro Ljubicic’s artwork as featured on the Summer Garden Limited Edition collection valued at $980. There will be 3 x winners selected per the following regions: QLD, NSW/ACT (combined), VIC, WA/SA/TAS (combined) & NZ.
- Total Prize Pool is valued at $28,200
- Winners will be notified by phone and or email, and the winners names will be published on the Ecoya website within 14 days of the date of judging.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- For winning entries, the prize will only be awarded to the person who entered the competition via the competition microsite.
- If any prize: (i) is not claimed by the winning entrant within three (3) weeks of the relevant judging date; or (ii) is forfeited for any reason, the subject prize will be awarded to another entrant and no compensation will be payable.
- Prize winners should allow 28 days from the date they are confirmed as a winner for the Promoter to arrange delivery of their prize. Entrants must enter a valid postal delivery address.
- ECOYA is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the judging due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any internet communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any such communications; or (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant: (i) fails to establish that he or she is an eligible entrant (in accordance with clause 3 above); (ii) tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; (iii) submits an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (iv) fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The original receipt of purchase must be kept as proof of purchase to be able to claim a prize. Failure to produce the original receipt when and as requested by the Promoter, may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries in the promotion, and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The receipt must clearly show the date of purchase is prior to the date of entry into the promotion.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and binding and no correspondence in respect of such decisions will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. If for any reason a winner does not accept their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- In the event that any aspect of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute that aspect of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of prize.
- The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion. Including or any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter at its absolute discretion may prohibit an entrant’s participation in this competitions, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide benefit of a Prize to a winner (and their companion) if the entrant of the winner (or companion), in the opinion of the promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner, which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, or any of their related bodies corporate, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to email@example.com.